About Aichi Scholarship 2014
Aichi Prefecture, where is famous for the top industrial area in Japan, aims to boost industry and economy by recruiting outstanding international students from Asian countries. Aichi scholarship is for students aiming at learning in a Japanese graduate school, and finding a job in the Japanese company in Aichi prefecture after graduation. *There is a head office of Toyota and Toyota group companies in Aichi.
Qualification of Aichi Scholars 2014:
*Applicants have to enroll graduate school of Aichi Prefectural University.
- Nationality: Asian countries. Living outside of Japan when apply.
- Ages: under 35 years old
- Degree: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Field of study in Japan: Any fields which are regarded helpful for developing industry and economy
- Japanese proficiency: Some knowledge of Japanese is required to study here. There will be 6 months training session before going to graduate school
- Career opportunity: Students are required to intend working for Japanese companies which have a head office or branch office in Aichi. (Work location could be inside and outside of Japan
- Internship: During the period of study, students have to attend the internship introduced by Aichi prefecture
- Date of entry Japan: Oct. 2014 *Governor will appoint the date of entry
- Other condition:
- Students must not receive another scholarship
- Students have to be accepted as a research student of Universities in Aichi from Oct. 2014 to March 2015.
Amount of Aichi Scholarship:
- Living expenses: 150000/month * Scholarship is not granted when students leave school or leave Japan for holidays more than 30 days
- Flight fare from the nearest international airport to Nagoya will be granted
- Tuition, admission fees will be covered by scholarship
- Application form (Form 1)
- Pledge (Form 2)
- Certificate of Health (Form 3)
- Certificate of degree or certification of enrollment
- Academic transcript
- Photocopy of passport
- Letter of recommendation
- 4 photos (4×3)
Deadline of Aichi Scholarship:
April 14, 2014
July 2014: Notification of result
Oct. 2014: Arriving in Japan as a research student
Oct.2014-Feb.2015: Examination for graduate school
Apr.2015-Mar 2017: Graduate school
April 2017: Start working at a Japanese company
- Application should be submitted to international office of your home university.
- Students who wish to apply this scholarship need to contact international office of APU via your home university to see if you are acceptable to APU.
Aichi Scholarship Form: http://ft.ugm.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/application-form-for-students.pdf
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 27 countries, $54 billion in annual revenue, $118 billion of total assets, and approximately 18,400 employees as of Dec. 31, 2013. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,502 MBOED in 2013, and … Continue reading
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports over 1,400 college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.45 million, through two nationally recognized programs. With the 25th class in 2013, the Foundation has provided over 5,250 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $51 million in scholarships. The Coca-Cola Scholarship Program is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school … Continue reading
Aberdeen Business School is offering up to 150 merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School. The scholarships are awarded for all MSc courses in the area of Information, Communication and Media. Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen in UK. The value of these merit scholarships is as follows: £2000, … Continue reading
Gates Cambridge Scholarships are prestigious, highly competitive full-cost scholarships. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others. Gates Cambridge … Continue reading
Japanese Government (MEXT) Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 This award is offered on an annual basis to those with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, under the age of 35, who wish to continue their studies in Japan. The scholarship is offered for both research and taught postgraduate courses. With regard to a taught course, any additional entry … Continue reading
About Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy through Lieden University Excellence Scholarship Program 2014. The Candidate of Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a … Continue reading
About ASEAN PhD Scholarship 2014: The Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism (ASEN) is an interdisciplinary student-led research association. We are offering a ASEAN PhD Scholarship 2014 for ASEN PhD student members worth £1000. Applications will be reviewed by a prestigious panel. How to Apply ASEAN PhD Scholarship 2014: Send the following to … Continue reading
About Sussex Pakistan Scholarship 2014: As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex is delighted to offer Sussex Pakistan Scholarships worth £3,000 for all overseas fee paying students from Pakistan admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2014. Type of Award: cholarship will be awarded as a … Continue reading
About the USA Friends Scholarship 2014 Thanks to the generosity of our North American alumni and the Friends of the University of Sussex, two USA Friends Scholarships of an amount equivalent to $10,000 are available to nationals or residents of the USA who will be studying a one year taught Master’s degree course at the … Continue reading